Lower Coverdale Baptist Church is…
- a community of people who come from different backgrounds, cultures, ages and countries.
- a great place to meet new friends
- an open and comfortable opportunity to ask those "tough" questions about God and life
- a fulfilling, fun and enthusiastic way to start your week
- fully committed to loving God and loving you
We have a combination of vocational and volunteer staff. All are dedicated to helping our community come to know Jesus, grow in His word and go serve here and around the world. Our office staff include:
Lead Pastor - Ken Rains
Administrator - Carol Milton
Pastor Ken Rains
Pastor Ken is married to Denise and they have raised four children together. He enjoys the outdoors, landscaping, archery and guitar. After spending a number of years in Community Planning and Civil Engineering, Ken attended Regent College/Carey Theological College in Vancouver where he received a Master of Divinity degree. He has since been serving in pastoral ministry for close to twenty five years. In 2011 Ken spent two weeks in Kenya and Rwanda along with a number of other pastors, for a missions awareness trip. Some of his favorite authors include, John Stott, Chris Wright, Bill Hull and Louis L'Amour. A favorite passage of scripture is found in Ephesians 4:11,12.